Analog X-Ray Systems Supplier
Explore our Analog X-Ray Equipment Products below. For more detailed product information or to get a quick quote, contact our team.
Medical Industry | Carestream
Carestream DRX-Ascend System
Exceptional value, high quality performance for high patient volumes.
- System can be configured as analog or digital with a tube stand (either floor or ceiling), table, wallstand and accessories to match your budget and workflow needs
- Elevating Float-Top Table has a weight capacity of up to 650 lbs and accommodates patient types ranging from pediatrics to adults and wheelchair patients
- Image with the wall stand, table or tabletop for single or dual detector scenarios
- Share DRX wireless detectors with other DRX systems
Freedom of Movement
- Autotracking features allows floor and ceiling tube stand to track with the table or wall stand in the Z axis allowing enhanced workflow and for the technologist to stay by the patients side
- Simplify weight-bearing, cross-table and off-table studies with generous range of motion
- Control tube stand positioning with fingertip switches on operator hand control
- Release all tube stand locks for multi-directional adjustments with a single switch
- Assure complete radiographic coverage with expansive longitudinal and transverse travel, column rotation, tube angulation and trunnion rotation
- Vertical wall stand includes ergonomically designed EZ-Glide hand control to allow operator image receptor adjustment from comfortable standing position
- Rotating detector tray for table and wall stand allows for quick and controlled manual portrait/landscape rotation of the DRX detector without lifting it out of the tray
- TechVision™ technology allows the technologist to stay close to the patient during exams with a multi-color touch screen on the tube stand for generator control and image preview within the exam room
- Hardware and software options boost facility workflow
Medical Industry | Aspen Imaging
Aspen Imaging FDR
The AspenFDR’s modern design & compact size allows for installation at smaller imaging facilities, or sites looking to maximize space -- allowing sites to operate a fully featured digital floor mount room, without any additional bulk that takes up unnecessary space.
Medical Industry | Summit Industries
Summit Industries - AMRAD Medical DFMT Elite
Performance, Versatility and Value. Designed for high volume throughput for hospitals, orthopedics and medical imaging facilities. The DFMT Elite can perform a broad range of exams while optimizing technologist productivity and patient workflow. Simplicity and functionality provide broad positioning capability for patient procedures, including cross table laterals. Feature-rich controls and ease of use enables the technologist to focus on patient care.
Contact Our Experts
Centura Imaging has a full-time staff of helpful customer service representatives available to assist you.
* denotes a required field.